Ef vanlandw for starting this. Here are TEN things you probably didnt know about vanberge.
- I met Anthony Kiedis of the “Red Hot Chili Peppers” when I was in the 8th grade. He is genuinely probably 5’4”
- I learned to juggle while sitting in the ‘dugout’ being a designated hitter on my highschool baseball team. I was a DH because my batting average was over 400, and because i couldnt field ground balls.
- The first Rated “R” movie that I ever saw was “Predator”. I was 12.
- I did not use a washing machine ever in my life until i started attending GVSU. I don’t think vanbergs has even yet.
- On the “J.V” basketball team, I led the team in blocks my sophomore year with 9 on the season. (in 12 games)
- I am pretty good at the ‘yo-yo” I can do tricks like “walk the dog” and “Rock the Cradle” and “Around the World”
- I was elected to national honor society in high school… All well taking “Foods, Foods II, Metals, Woods, Parenthood, Contemporary Living”
- I made “Deans List” in both semesters of my final year at GVSU.
- I am absolutely petrified of heights and/or falling. I can’t climb ladders. I can’t lean over rooftops. I can barely walk next to the hand rails on the 2nd story at the mall. I get the ‘ball tingler’.
- I started my college career majoring in “Elementary Education”. Quite a stones throw from where I ended up: “Information Systems”
Now i am re-calling out everyone who did these ‘5 things’ – pick it up vanlandw, flo, kramer, vanbergs, etc. do 10 things noobs.
Pingback: Five More Things-- The Rule of Thirds
I’ve fufilled my commitment to you Vanberge. Enjoy.
Sorry Van, there are only 5 interesting things about me.
And, MSU’s server is being a bitch right now, so I couldn’t update even if I wanted to.
Nope I am not doing five more. You are the man though I don’t believe your first rated R movie was predator that is so cool. To be honest I cannot even think what my first R rated movie was. I do know I did see “Heat” in the theater and that was pretty badass.
I will really need to think about that one…brb